Why da Vinci?
With the da Vinci System, surgeons operate through a few small incisions instead of a large open incision, similar to traditional laparoscopy. The system features a magnified 3D high-definition vision and special wristed instruments that bend and rotate far greater than the human wrist.
da Vinci enables your surgeon to operate with enhanced vision, precision, dexterity, and control.
Dr. Bozdogan is an experienced, board-certified surgeon who has received specialized training on the state-of-the-art da Vinci robotic surgery platform. Dr. Bozdogan uses the latest in surgical technologies to perform complex and delicate surgery, including robotic hysterectomy surgery. Your surgeon is 100% in control of the da Vinci System, which translates his or her hand movements into smaller, more precise movements of tiny instruments inside your body. da Vinci – taking surgery beyond the limits of the human hand.
- Classic symptoms of endometriosis
- Could it be endometriosis?
- Endometriosis all year-round
- When endometriosis meets bowel: Double the danger
- When good glands go bad: Similarities and differences between endometriosis and adenomyosis
- What is endometriosis?
- Endometriosis: Why surgery fails sometimes?
- Living with endometriosis
- Robotic excision of endometriosis surgery
- Endometriosis: Bowel symptoms
- Endometriosis involving the urinary tract
- Frozen pelvis in deep infiltrating endometriosis
- Infertility and endometriosis